cars of the world event 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cars of the world event 2007

TYP901 has supported the annual Cars Of The World charity event in almost every year since it started.

Last year, for various reasons, only a few of us could make it (and Alex brought this funny Shelby thingy -`not quite a 901 but a great car anyway).

This year the event will be held on 2 December - This post is to give plenty of warning so we can get a good showing.

Also , in a break with the previous events, and due to the continuing growth in attendance at the event, the location has changed to the other side of the bay - Point Nepean Quarantine Station. (or maybe it was changed to that side so Alex does not have to go over in the ferry anymore:p)

The press release and the poster for the 2007 event are now available. The press release is attached but I can't get the poster to load as it is too big - so here is the link. http://www.carsoftheworld.com.au/poster07.pdf

Rich can you spot your car and your father's RR in the poster?

Put this event in your diaries now. It is always a great event, and particularly so as it supports a great charity.There are likely to be some VERY special cars there this year as it coincides with the end of the 75th Anniversary Great Ocean Road Cavalcade Tour.
    The cars from that event - all pre 1932 (will your dad's RR be participating Rich?) will be all at the Cars of the World event.

Also it will be THE FIRST
    Car Festival to take place at the Point Nepean National Park.

definitely something not to miss

Attached Files
    Hugh Hodges
    1973 E
    Australian TYP 901 Register #005
    Early 911S Register #776

Hugh
    will do my best to be there. was a great day with a great turnout of cars(except for 901's). not sure about getting the 1910 to pt nepean... that could be more than a day's journey!!!! maybe if he left on sat. 1st he might get there... i have sent him an email though - i am sure he will be interested.

cheers

rich
    Richard Griffiths
    1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Working...
    X