What's it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's it worth?

I have been tossing up selling my car to fund my circuit racing aspirations.
    I've detailed the car on this forum in the past but for those who dont know it's an RSR replica built on a turbo chasis.
    It's a bitsa, but these things seem to be the flavour of the month in the states at the moment if Excellence Magazine is anything to go by.

Whats it worth?
    Attached Files

Hi Paul,
    don't know what your car is worth, but what are you going to circuit race?

John

Comment

Paul, tuff question... the car has had a huge amount of work go into it, as we have all seen by your previous posts.
      What can you run the current car in? I assume it is quite limited. What do you intend to run in, as that will be the main issue when trying to find a replacement car and go through a similar process of building the car up to be strong and reliable.
      Good luck with the sale if you choose to sell. It sure is a weapon with a capital 'W'.
      Alex Webster
      A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Originally posted by John S View Post
        Hi Paul,
        don't know what your car is worth, but what are you going to circuit race?

John
        There are some guys trying to get a 944 series going up here in Queensland.
        I know the engine is at the wrong end but at least it's a still Porsche.
        I should add I also intend to buy a real 901 but keep it as a road car.

Comment

just drive 'em backwards...
          sorry i've gone loopy, looking after a toddler and a 4 month old will do that

John

Comment

what about sports sedan ??

Comment

John I dont know either (on the subject of value) but am on the lookout for a newer car and this might be of interest (new/old), but not for race, as I have a race car. If you get more serious or have some figures PM me.

PS I have admired you car on the previous posts. It looks great.

Comment

If you do go ahead with the sale of this car, please keep up updated. I'm sure there are a few of us here who are interested in what a car like this is really worth, as the value pertains to our own cars too!

Thanks,

Craig H
                ----------------------------
                69 911E RS Replica 3.0L 915 Webers
                93 968CS
                82 911SC Soon to be IROC RSR 3.6L

Comment

Working...
                X