Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro

Alrighty, it's about time I actually posted something on the forum after slinking around for a while! I was hoping I could post some 'just completed the car' pics, but unfortunately that's still some time away!

the good stuff

1970 911E - Tangerine. It's an Australian delivered E with the comfort pack (hydro suspension, rear wiper, 14's). I've had it for almost 17 years, the last 4 it basically hasn't moved from it's 'hibernation stand' (AKA mechanics hoist.....). Partially my fault (house reno / lack of garage distraction).

The comfort pack items are long gone and the last four years have seen the interior come out, Velos and cage and suspension upgrade go in (well, at least start to go in). With luck it should be back on the road in the next couple of months (with a garage to go into!).

Here's the obligatory pics:

Before & Test fitting of wheels before everthing was removed, and it's current (sad) state.
    Attached Files

ash,
    welcome! and i wouldn't worry about a car in a sad state... there's a few of us like that!

...as long as you are making progress!

cheers

rich
    Richard Griffiths
    1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Welcome Ash... there's a few of the usual suspects over here on this board
      John Forcier
      1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
      1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
      Restoration Saga
      1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

Well its about time!!

Welcome Ash, nice to see you here.

Keep us up to date with your progress won't you
        Cam Arnott
        Looking for engine #6208151
        1970 911E (Sold)
        '71 911 S/T Replica 2.3 (Sold)
        2 x Split Screen Kombis
        TYP 901 Register # 78
        Early S Registry # 1076

Comment