Weekday evening drive...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekday evening drive...

My '71 T has just returned from some front suspension work by Ralph at Trutrack (new shocks, disks/ brake pads, steering rack refurbishment, re-alignment and balancing) and a general service with a few cosmetic bits and pieces at PCM. Couldn't recommend Ralph enough...immediately figured out and solved issues which were not sorted elsewhere.

I can honestly say it's never driven better- and Tuesday night was the perfect time to put the car through it's paces in mild evening conditions with the roof off and that amazing noise. Photo attached...

Am I the only one who periodically returns to the garage afterwards to take in the wonderful aroma of unburnt hydrocarbons through the deck lid grill for hours afterwards?
    image_22314.jpg

Yes just tonight Reni.. I took my car to work today....

garage still smells of warm oil and petrol!

justin
    Justin Reed
    aka Reedminor
    1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
    1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
    1961 356B #114700
    Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Am I the only one who periodically returns to the garage afterwards to take in the wonderful aroma of unburnt hydrocarbons through the deck lid grill for hours afterwards?

No, you’’re not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Classic View Post

No, you’’re not alone.
        I have a couch, a chair, some guitars and a fridge in my garage. I rarely leave

Comment

Working...
        X