Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Carsales listing - Black 73E Targa

This one is also a new carsales listing
    http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_content.dealer_vehicle?vehicle_id=2820529

Note the Yellow Coupe in the background of the photo

Darren

Is this the black '73E targa that has been on the market for a while in Sydney (last advertised price of $28,000)?

The seller (Adam) did mention that he was tempted to sell it to the Classic Throttle Shop.

Now advertised at $40K... but has had numerous posts on the previous board...

Rich
    Richard Griffiths
    1970 911T 2.8

Comment

yep that is it, steering wheel and seats give it away...

discussed extensively on the Yahoo site

Shane

Comment

Wow... I wonder how much Adam sold it for, what the shop did to it to justify the price hike...

Comment

Yeah I wondered the same. As it hadn't been used much over the past couple of years all the rubbers needed replacing. And then there was the rust in the front cross member.
          I would assume, like all dealers, that they would have offered a fair way below his advertised price... with fixing the things needed, providing a warranty and trying to make a profit (assuming the next buyer does some bargaining), it's the only way they could make money. And that is of course what they are in business to do.

One of those "I wonder what could have been" cars.

Rich
          Richard Griffiths
          1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Working...
          X