How do you like my new wheel

Shane

Which Ferrari will you put that on???
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Alright Clyde, you win on the originality stake!!!!

But I'm quite enamoured by it.. (That means I like it)

Shane

Comment

CLYDE

maybe this is more original http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB..._BID_Stores_IT

hugh
        Hugh Hodges
        1973 E
        Australian TYP 901 Register #005
        Early 911S Register #776

Comment

Hugh, I'm not sure what the other think, but much nicer on a 356 or concourse type car, frankly I don't think they look any good on a 69/73 911.

However each to their own, I like my Nardi and the price is right, needs a little love and care, which is what attracted me to it and the fact my leather has now started to disintegrate and I'm sure the leather alone will cost me around that amount.

I'll then redo the leather by hand in time and still allow me to drive the car with this baby, dare say I'll never lose a $ on that one, once I redo!.

Shane

Comment

Shane,

If it's any consolation I love a good Nardi wheel...the Abarth has one and it is really beautiful to drive with - the wood finish is wonderful and the feel of the wheel is lovely in one's hands...

My only problem is that I can hear Dad telling me off every time I forget to take my rings off when I drive her (yep - I can still hear him and I sheepishly apologise every time ops: !)

Lisa

Comment

shane

i was just winding Clyde up as he was obviously reacting to the ferrari words underneath the wheel :lol:

I agree that the wood wheels look best on 356's or early 911's - ie 67 or earlier - they just seem to suit that sort of car more than the later ones

it was also interesting that the one I posted - found by following a link from the ebay site you posted - was a MOTOLITA not a NARDI and also you paid a huge amount LESS than the motolita for a NARDI which I think is the better looking wheel
              Hugh Hodges
              1973 E
              Australian TYP 901 Register #005
              Early 911S Register #776

Comment

Winding up Clyde is a sport!!

Precisely what I was trying to achieve,

The Moto Lita look great as we all agree on the 356, particularly a 550 (That would be the one to own)..

I think the Nardi will go well with the houndstooth.. hmm yep that will work.

cheers

Shane

Ps Clyde will buy one one day I'm sure

Comment

Working...
                X