Early911s site access problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early911s site access problems

Anyone having issues accessing the earlyS site. Seems to work on 4G but not wifi.
    just me? Or bigger issue?
    AV
    Andrew Vidler

72T

A.V. Let me guess you are using optusnet for internet? I cannot get onto site using phone or nbn or oprus dongle. All are optusnet. However I can get on with same devices when at cafe on some other ISP via wifi or via work ISP using exactly the same device that I can’t get on with optusnet. Andy Ajwans on early S who is here in Melbourne says it is an even wider problem. He wrote

Hugh, there's something wrong with Optus & Networksolutions. I can't get to any site through my mobile phone (on Optus) registered by networksolutions

i have posted on early S a few times over the past week and have not had any response from the people running the site apart from having the posts hidden away so it is almost impossible to find
    Hugh Hodges
    1973 E
    Australian TYP 901 Register #005
    Early 911S Register #776

Comment

Yes mate. On Optus nbn at home. Was good until about a week ago. Mobile phone 4G is Telstra, it worked fined. Checked my wife’s phone which is Optus and it doesn’t work.

It did work today on my work internet (not Optus) ....so definitely an Optus issue.

Don’t really understand Andy’s message to you. Don’t have a propeller on my head. What’s network solutions? Is it something early S can fix or does Optus have to fix?

Thanks
      AV
      Andrew Vidler

72T

Comment

Av. I don’t know. I am in same position as you. Technological troglodyte. I would love an explanation from early S as to whether it is something that they can fix or not. I am not even going to attempt to talk to optus. You know how that would go. But I suspect the problem may be more Optus than elsewhere
        Hugh Hodges
        1973 E
        Australian TYP 901 Register #005
        Early 911S Register #776

Comment

Working...
        X