Fuchs Refinishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuchs Refinishing

Is there anyone locally who can refinish Fuchs wheels? I would like to get mine done with the Silver petals instead of the all black look and don't really want to send them away to 12 months to get done. Unless someone has a set they want to swap
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

David Belford is your man Lyndon if you want them done properly, he even dips them like the factory did and has pretty much perfected the process

Hope you have your wallet open though. Guys in Qld do a decent job but nothing matches what Dave does.
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

What would he normally charge roughly per wheel? Tossing up between that, a set of Group 4 wheels or some Fuchs replica wheels and sell the wheels that are currently on it.

Comment

Lyndon
        Depulu Wheels are the guys (Gold Coast) that are in Queensland. I had 2 x Porsche Fuchs "dipped wheels" from the USA and got Depulu to match a couple of my wheels to them, plus they did another set of Fuchs wheels for me. my Porsche mates use them and all are super happy with the results. They strip, repair wheel if needed, and can true them up, then anodize and paint. Costs were about $650 a rim if good rim or $750 a rim if they needed work to make true and my turnaround was 2 weeks.
        ph 07 55 97 3891

Comment

Dave charges a bit more but gets the painting correct front and rear and has the outer lip and petals more polished which is factory correct

The Depulu finish is nice but the same all over and that is not how they were at new.

Dave is as close to Harvey Weidman finish that I have ever seen

The pic shows 7's on the back but look at the 6's on the front outer lip more polished and black dipped paint line halw way to outside lip

2018-11-10 14.27.44 HDR.jpg
          Last edited by Terminator; 05-01-21, 11:08 AM.
          Clyde Boyer
          TYP 901 Register Inc.
          President
          Early S Register Member #294

Comment

I used Depulu for my SWB in 2013 /14.

I was happy with the quality, service and price ( 2K for 4 wheels including door to door freight and insurance in 2014).

Having seen some of the wheels Dave Belford has done I can also vouch for his quality.

I was happy with the job Depulu did for me - Id be equally happy with a set of Dave B wheels.

JR
            Justin Reed
            aka Reedminor
            1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
            1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
            1961 356B #114700
            Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Working...
            X