Tigers in the Swans lair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tigers in the Swans lair

Doug and I along with at least 4 other members attended the amazing Cars and Coffee event outside South Melbourne Town Hall this morning. Nearly more cars than coffee.

CA55D4B6-A89A-4E45-BE5A-0A3BD81BAA9F.jpg 813C687B-7761-40E6-8DEB-784A821E8722.jpg 825CAE38-F981-44D7-B793-7055C80CCFF3.jpg
    Last edited by Terminator; 29-03-23, 06:08 PM.
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

IMG_20230326_170613_459.webp Great day and great turn out. Saw a few other 901's dotted around the display area.
    Last edited by douglas; 27-03-23, 07:35 PM.
    Doug
    IG: @porschepicto

Comment

Doug's car looks absolutely magnificent and is a total credit to him , well done

I would love to show the pic to my wife but there is still a raw edge from when I sold it in the early 2000's

Comment

Originally posted by silbere View Post
        Doug's car looks absolutely magnificent and is a total credit to him , well done

I would love to show the pic to my wife but there is still a raw edge from when I sold it in the early 2000's
        Thanks silbere. Really a credit to all previous owners who kept the car so well.

Plan to do a trip to Tassie in it, one day.
        Doug
        IG: @porschepicto

Comment

Thanks Doug,

We look forward to that time , would love to see you and car .

More than willing to "chaperone" you and any other visitors around some of our best drives .

Bruce

Comment

Agreed we were discussing the silver light lenses and chrome horn grilles which is considered incorrect for a 72 HOWEVER this is a very very early 73 build car in the first 200 and black so maybe the factory decided it was better with silver and chrome.
            Clyde Boyer
            TYP 901 Register Inc.
            President

Comment

That is most likely ,

She was the '73 Melbourne Motor Show car , as Jeff D informed me on purchase so dressed for the part ,

The stainless arch trims , horns , compliment the lenses too as would the silver Cookie Cutter wheels at the time .

Comment

That is most likely ,

She was the '73 Melbourne Motor Show car , as Jeff D informed me on purchase so dressed for the part ,

The stainless arch trims , horns , compliment the lenses too as would the silver Cookie Cutter wheels at the time .
                Yes might have looked a bit much if all black
                Clyde Boyer
                TYP 901 Register Inc.
                President

Comment

That is most likely ,

Doug you have to get a set of cookie cutters…… they are such cool wheels and under rated
                  Justin Reed
                  aka Reedminor
                  1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
                  1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
                  1961 356B #114700
                  Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Agreed, was delivered with them I believe
                    Clyde Boyer
                    TYP 901 Register Inc.
                    President