• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patrick911
    replied
    Originally posted by Terminator View Post

Do they do RHD Patrick?
    Oops. Good point - doesn't look like it from their website.

Leave a comment:

• reedminor
    replied
    For carpets - but he may have an idea on sound deadener too.

John Pisani in Sydney at Prostitch is very good - he did my 68 911L (which just recently sold again btw).

All the correct materials etc, and in Australia. Perhaps you could purchase what you need and get fitted locally ( Geelong isnt it?).

He is a small shop and busy - and while I have never had any issues contacting him, just be mindful he has many pies in the air!

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied
    This guy is a gun also

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied

I have had good success with these guys

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied
    Originally posted by patrick911 View Post

I can't help you with (correct) sound deadener, but I bought my carpet from "CarTex Sitzklinik" in Germany.
    The guy was very knowledgeable when I needed the lightweight RSH/RSR carpet and even told me stuff I didn't know, plus they sell the headliner with the correct pattern, so I'm convinced his carpets are as close to the original as they come.
    Do they do RHD Patrick?

Leave a comment:

• patrick911
    replied
    Originally posted by Nairobi912 View Post
    Also what carpet sets are there in the market, and which ones would people suggest?
    I can't help you with (correct) sound deadener, but I bought my carpet from "CarTex Sitzklinik" in Germany.
    The guy was very knowledgeable when I needed the lightweight RSH/RSR carpet and even told me stuff I didn't know, plus they sell the headliner with the correct pattern, so I'm convinced his carpets are as close to the original as they come.

Leave a comment:

• Terminator
    replied
    Not being a 912 person we need Ronnie or someone similar to chime in here as to what would be correct.

Leave a comment:

• Nairobi912
    started a topic Carpet

Carpet

Hello all

I've made some progress on the 912, stripping out the interior for a closer look at the condition of the car, in preparation for rust repair on the door sills.

I have some questions about carpet sets and sound deadener, and would love your feedback. Following the repair, expoxy and cavity wax I would like to line the interior with a sound deadener mat. Any recommendations, Dynamat? Carbuilders mat?

Also what carpet sets are there in the market, and which ones would people suggest?

Cheers
    Thanks in Advance

​ ​​​​​​​

​​ ​​ ​​​​​​​
Working...
X