Driving gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driving gloves

Hi Friends - I have never been on for driving gloves, but after winter driving a few classic open top cars I am feeling the need for some. Does anyone have a recommendation for a top quality pair of leather driving gloves? And yes I must be getting old....

Robin, I use these:

I was never a fan wearing gloves for driving however I've found in my declining years they've been a boon for comfort. My daily driver is a 1974 Silver Shadow and with its dainty wheel rim, gloves are almost a must. This translated into using them with the 911 as well. I find I don't have to grip the rim as hard.

I prefer the fingerless offerings, however if you drive open cars in the cold, I'd suggest the full coverage versions.

Last edited by carl888; 30-06-23, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Robin, I also have found the Dents gloves excellent over the years - particularly in an open car as they afford good sun protection to the back of the hands thereby reducing the risk of sun damage related skin nasties. I have had good service from

https://louguthry.com.au/

Who are based in Moorabbin.
      Regards,
      Andrew

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I ordered a pair of these. Should stop my fingers freezing when winter open top driving.

Comment

Working...
        X