Clyde the Celebrity!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clyde the Celebrity!!!!

This months Unique Cars gives Clyde and the Silver Targa a mention on page 20, along with a hint that the typ 901ers are making an impression!!

Well done Clyde and 901 team in Melbourne!!

Shane...

Yeah, nearly choked on my chop as I was reading the article not sure the 356 guys would agree with all the sentiments expressed by the writer but I was impressed with his views anyway!!!!!
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

I've tried to buy a copy at newsagents across Melbourne, but they appear to be sold out.
      Apparently the only place they are available is at all 'Boost Juice' outlets.
      Peter Williams #049
      Secretary TYP901
      1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator
        Yeah, nearly choked on my chop as I was reading the article not sure the 356 guys would agree with all the sentiments expressed by the writer but I was impressed with his views anyway!!!!!
        And the writer would no doubt be Michael Browning...seeing as we wheeled him in your direction at the Parade :wink: ! Good to see you finally have been given a public wrap; I'm sure there will be more to come.

Now did anyone read the supplement "2006 Brit/Euro Value Guide"? No mention of 2.4S Targas Clyde, but I wonder if Tony C would accept an offer of $45,000 for your old Gemini Blue car :shock: ? Interesting how these publications, like others around the world are still out of sync with the market...

Cheers,

Comment

anyone interested in a nice gemini blue 73S for $45K put their hand up.

Comment

Done,

Where do I send the money for the third time!!!!!!!

Nice to hear from you Tony, sorry to hear about your loss
            Clyde Boyer
            TYP 901 Register Inc.
            President
            Early S Register Member #294

Comment

yeah I read the article today and was surprised (if Michael Browning was the scribe) that he doesnt realise that the TYP901 register is separate from the 356 Register. :?

I thought our banner was quite eveident and think that this sort of reporting wont do us much good when it comes to asking to join in again later this year.

Not sure how many of the 356 guys will read this article but no doubt it will get back to the committee somehow. ops:

I feel i should write to Mr Browning to ensure he doesnt make a similar gaff elsewhere and upset our relationship with the 356 register.

Anyone have his email address ?
              sigpicPhil Lack
              TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
              Early 911-S Registry # 690
              R-Gruppe # 367
              '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
              '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
              2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
              1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Phil,

I think I have Michael Browning's email address at work. Further comment by committee post.

Lisa

Comment

Working...
                X