Agm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agm

Is anyone going to tell us what happened at the AGM ? Was anyone elected ? What are the exciting plans Phil alluded to prior to the meeting ? Or have I missed something ?

John

Hi John,

Sorry John, a few of us have been a bit busy given the past few weeks happenings.

There were the usual suspects who turned up and since there were only single nominations for office bearers, the same people were elected as per last year.

The meeting went as per the posted agenda and there was disussion about possible overseas trips next year although this may well become moot given the weakened Aussie dollar and the subsequent high increase in travelling O/S.

We would like to welcome you on board the committee to assist with NSW events, if you are interested ?

We discussed the potential to have another Thredbo meeting in April/May and also thrashed out a bit of a calendar. Rich Griffiths has drafted a calendar for the Committee but so far we havent released it yet.

Give us a few more weeks to get over some of this business "excitement" and we should be a bit more irganised.

Unfortunately I am off to Perth next week then have a full dance card for most of November.

Wish I was in your shoes and happily retired !
    sigpicPhil Lack
    TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
    Early 911-S Registry # 690
    R-Gruppe # 367
    '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
    '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
    2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
    1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Working...
    X