car covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car covers

Does anyone have any views on quality fitted covers? I bought a cover about 8 years ago ex US which has been very good though it was pretty expensive. The elastic edging has now gone and also the internal lining has started to diminish in quality and I think it may soon be detrimental to the paint.

I dont particularly want waterproof covers, mainly for dust as my garage is part open on the sides.

cheers, and delighted to post such a fascinating, highly technical thread for my first contribution. Been missing you guys.

tony c

Sorry Tony,

Missed this and now you've made me feel guilty... :wink: !

I haven't bought a car cover for a long time, but I can supply you with the name of a guy here in Melbourne who does make them and they are very good...in fact he did the upholstery in Clyde's Targa. His name is David Hosking and I have his number at work, unless Clyde beats me to it and sends it to you... I have no idea what he charges these days as it's a few years since he made one for us - sorry ops: .

Cheers,
    Lisa

Comment

Hi Tony,

I am sending you a private message with David Hosking's details. You need to be logged in on the board to receive your private messages.

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
      X