TYP901 Banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any interest in a day at Wakefield Park?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any interest in a day at Wakefield Park?

I was wondering if anyone was keen for a drive day at Wakefield Park? Great opportunity to learn a bit more about your car's performance at a relatively low speed and safe circuit.

Cost is about $110 and all you need is long sleeves and a helmet. Myself, Andy and others can probably round up some spare helmets if needed.

As to timing, thinking any time after Classic Adelaide, preferably a Friday as a fun way to end the week.

The "Speed off the Streets" days are pretty casual, provide more track time than you will want and are normally not that busy.

Setting a new standard in Australian racing. Here, racers, enthusiasts, and new drivers alike find their pace. Experience racing in two unique ways. Let's shape the future of racing, together. Join us if you would like to get involved and volunteer, or receive first-hand, exclusive updates.

The more the merrier. What say you?

I'd be in for that...
    Justin Reed
    aka Reedminor
    1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
    1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
    1961 356B #114700
    Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Me too!

Comment

Me three!

Comment

Me 4. I'll have an interim 2.2 until the 2.3 is finished!!!!!! One Day!

Comment

looking good - glad to see we have coaxed the ST out of the garage mr p.

who else? please keep in mind that no 'track' type mods to your car are necessary and the more like cars (ie. 911's) there are to follow the easier it is to learn.

Comment

Matt, need some second hand tyres.

Did you speak to Nick about torsion bars ?

Comment

Im in!
                Andrew, I ordered some new Dunlop fronts today. Havn't thought about the bars yet.

Comment

I'm pretty much away till the new year, but then I am in. About time I got this car on the track, and its been 2 years since I've raced at Wakefield. Keep me informed.

Comment

I would be interested as well.

Comment

yup. me too. if i ever solve my mfi issue!!!!

Comment

might see you there too! Would any one be interested in a side trip to Crookwell and a visit to master coach builder Gill Skidmore, of Sydney Vintage Car Restoration fame? Some fun road to drive on up that way as well.

Comment

I'm in...

Comment

I'm also interested, any idea of when? Maybe early next year or some preplanned dates to choose from?

Paul M.

Comment

I'll be in too .

John Shingleton

Comment

Working...
                              X