www.typ901.org website updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.typ901.org website updates

The website is undergoing some updates...a stack of new photos have been added with better viewing layout for all photo folders...also a modified membership form, a new and improved merchandise form and a few other mods and alterations...more to come, so please go and check out your club website at www.typ901.org to refresh your memories of what great things we've been up to over the past couple of years!

Cheers,

The photos and new format are GREAT Lisa......

Thanks for all the work ...

Cheers,
    Chuck Miller
    The Australian TYP 901 Register #062
    Early 911S Registry #109 - Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator
    R Gruppe #88

Comment

Lisa,

Photo's look great well done.

Andrew

Comment

Thanks guys...

More to be done though - I'll get to it!

I would suggest that anyone taking a look does it in a few bites as there's a lot to go through. As there are now a lot of pics up there, the site may be a bit slow to load - I'll work on the admin side a bit more and tidy things up some and that may help the speed issue.

The main thing is that our website showcases our club and all the great things we do, so please be patient if it is a bit slow ops: .

Justin R, would you please let Mark know that I have loaded a stack of his fabulous Nats photos for me...I'm sorry it took me so long to get around to it ops: .

Keep checking back to the website - like I said, there's more to come .

Cheers and thanks again,

Comment

Don't forget to keep sending me your event pics!

A timely reminder now that our calendar is getting underway...with Phillip Island Historics this weekend and an event both here and in Sydney on Sunday 26 February...lots of great pic opps. no doubt, so please remember to send a few to secretary@typ901.org for uploading to the website.

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
          X