Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phillip Island Historic Run

Don't know how many are headed down on the Saturday or the Sunday,
    however a sure fire way to miss most of the traffic is to use our 'TYP901 special piece of road'. Anyone keen on heading down shall we head down via the fun bit?

I am going down both days, and driving back each afternoon, so any company would be fun!

Over to the rest of you
    Alex Webster
    A few Porsches in the shed

Who is coming?

I am up for Saturday only

Lets get some names and then we can co ordinate a meeting place to head down together. I think I left my jumper on the side of the road Alex so we should go that way again to see if its still there and besides I have a new steering wheel and maybe a new seat also so I would like to "test" them out.
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

I know that there are PLENTY of people that have done suspension upgrades since the last run - who's got the stop watch!!!
      ONLY KIDDING!!!!!
      I am up for it both days.
      Please PM me with your details and I will email you direct with the meeting place and time for both days. Only members will be able to PM me - so PAY UP if you have not already.
      Alex Webster
      A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

PLEASE WAIT FOR OFFICIAL REGISTER PLANNING FOR SATURDAY

Guys,

Pleased to see that you are enthused...HOWEVER there is official parking etc being arranged FOR SATURDAY - Carl is supposed to post info regarding a display of 10 or so cars, which means those 10 must travel and arrive together by about 9.00am. This was referenced in events and announcements, which is where all these types of threads belong. I don't know what's happened, but please just wait it out a little longer otherwise this will turn into a 'mishmash'.

Lisa

Comment

No problems Lisa just rtying to find out whi is commited and then we will structure our day according to carls info
          Clyde Boyer
          TYP 901 Register Inc.
          President

Comment

Details posted in events section!

Comment

Alex,

How long to get to Phillip island to be there by 9.00am taking the "long way" around.

Perhaps we could all meet at the bakery again and if we have more than 8 cars then some will ahve to pay to get in. No problem there I would think.
              Clyde Boyer
              TYP 901 Register Inc.
              President

Comment

Clyde...

Please go and look in events and announcements for details from Carl regarding the arrangements at Phillip Island Raceway for Saturday. Anyone wanting to park in the display needs to ensure they email Carl as directed ...Peter Williams should already be on that list as he said he was coming days ago in a previous post.

Please remember that Carl as event planner is not organising a run down to the Island...any run is therefore not a Register sanctioned event and no CAMS permit will be applied for. Please limit your public discussions about how any of you intend to get there. I think some of us will just meet up probably outside of Dandenong and drive down the most direct way in a "proper fashion" given we need to be there at 9.00am.

We have a committee meeting tomorrow morning and maybe we can sort a meeting place for those just traveling down directly and then post tomorrow afternoon. Anyone organising a "run" keep it off the board please as Alex is attempting to do...

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
                X