Reminder: Thredbo 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminder: Thredbo 2009

about 6 weeks to go until the proposed thredbo trip if anyone else wants in...

The Australian TYP 901 register is forum for enthusiasts who pay homage to this remarkable machine.

will need to finalise numbers shortly so clyde can book some rooms...
    Richard Griffiths
    1970 911T 2.8

As much as I would like to be there, I cant get back from Europe in time but I can categorically state you will drive some of Australias best roads on this weekend away.

Anyone who has travelled the Alpine Way can attest to the quality of the road plus the fantastic scenery.

These cars are perfectly suited to this environment and if the weather is cool, your engine will love it. I guarantee your car will come home running the best it ever has - far better than after a quick tune up at yr mechanics.

Dont saw you havent been advised and "wish you had been there" after the pics and stories get posted after the event.

This is the core type of event that I believe members of this club always wanted to participate in. Now that its organised, whats wrong with you ?? Its fun to drive these roads on your own, but WAY more fun in a group.
    sigpicPhil Lack
    TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
    Early 911-S Registry # 690
    R-Gruppe # 367
    '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
    '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
    2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
    1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Working...
    X