X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free general admission passes for Phillip Island this W/E

I am cross posting this from events and announcements:

Guys and gals,

I have been given 4 weekend passes (general admission) for this weekend at the Island. These are for Friday thru Sunday. I don't need them as we have our passes for the Shannons Walk...

If anyone needs them either for an adult passenger (those who are entering our display need to pay for any adult passengers), or if you are coming down and not taking part in our display they are here going begging!

Please email me today with a postal address and I will send them out in today's mail to you...or if you're down Cheltenham way you are welcome to drop by and collect. Ring me if you like on 0407 901 356. FYI these are a $40 pass...if you're coming Sat only it's $20 entry. Sun only is $30.

Cheers,

Passengers required !

I think that this weekend presents another great opportunity for prospective 911 buyers to jump into some passenger seats for the ride down and back to the Island.

The more time spent riding in these cars, the more knowledge will be gained about what to expect and what to look for. Just spending an hour or 2 talking to an owner can be extremely beneficial.

Please feel free to post and let us know if you are able to come down and enjoy a day at the races. I am sure there are a few spare seats available and now we also have some free passes.

Why not come ??
    sigpicPhil Lack
    TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
    Early 911-S Registry # 690
    R-Gruppe # 367
    '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
    '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
    2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
    1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

All gone!

Well that was quick...all the passes are gone!

See you all on Saturday!

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
      X