No announcement yet.

What's the correct carpet for my 71 T ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clyde thank you so much that's great. If you have the time, big pics would be great and I'll send them to the trimmer.

Do you have a photo or supplier name for the black rubber ?
    I think I have some in my other car which is ribbed with ridges running front to back.

Also looking into seat belts. I have a set out of my red car that are redundant and was hoping to put them in the black car. They are retractable ??

Mr Upwey, thanks also. Good for comparison and all look great boys, v jealous!

Cheers Andy
    Last edited by Andrew B; 27-07-10, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Email address??? I'll try find out where to get the rubber it matches almost perfectly
      Clyde Boyer
      TYP 901 Register Inc.
      President
      Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Hemco makes good seat belt replacements for early 911's which are retractable and you can also specify the length of the inner stalks and buckle ends as the std ones are usually too long.

Their website: http://www.hemco.com.au/
        sigpicPhil Lack
        TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
        Early 911-S Registry # 690
        R-Gruppe # 367
        '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
        '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
        2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
        1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Mine are Klippan model K6254. Retractable. $150 the pair from Bursons in 2005. Rigid stalk (and don't we all like that) that attaches to seat. I'm sure Clyde has purchased these also. Excellent belts..
          Peter Williams #049
          Secretary TYP901
          1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

I have Hemco seat belts

They are great

Comment

here are some links to both hemco and klippan:

So, anyone know what to order from hemco or klippan (top line is the one Mr Upwey mentioned, but has different length webbing available?)...
              Richard Griffiths
              1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Also havedifferent length stalk available, they have one which is perfect length for original sports seats and Phils copies

Never taken any notice of length of the webbing and no one from Busrons has ever asked me nor has anyone from Klippan even mentioned it and I have spoken to their tech guy quite a few times.
                Clyde Boyer
                TYP 901 Register Inc.
                President
                Early S Register Member #294

Comment

so 170mm stalk and whatever webbing length (short, medium, long) that they want...
                  Richard Griffiths
                  1970 911T 2.8

Comment

My Klippan belts have the 170mm stalk and std length 3.2m webbing. Perfect for our cars and the Torino seats. Note that the stalk and lower end of the webbing attach to opposite sides of the seat so with the std length there is plenty of belt available if the seat is set to the fully forward position.
                    Peter Williams #049
                    Secretary TYP901
                    1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

Working...
                    X