Terminator phone home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminator phone home!

OK...most of us know Clyde (Terminator) chucked the big wobbly last week..."I'm done with TYP901 thanks"...and "This is my last post ever!"...yeah, yeah...sure :wink: .

I know he is just busting to post on the main board again....I'm sure his self-imposed exile is absolutely killing him!

So how about we all forget his "sooky-sooky-la-la" tantrum and ask him back? C'mon Clyde...go find your dummy darling, stick it back in and come on in from "the cold"... you're the bloody treasurer for God's sake!

Oh and before anyone flames me - I am allowed to talk to Clyde like this - ask him!

Cheers,

Hello,

Well thanks for that Lisa, well deserved I am sure, but do I have a choice wether you speak to me like that anyway!!!!

I was wondering how I was going to get back on but your invitation is too hard to resist. Perhaps there were a few of us we all lost our heads a little too much last week.

I think it also should be pointed out that Lisa has agreed to continue her involvement in TYP 901 and with full support of the Committee she is taking charge of the PCV/TYP 901 driver training day.

The resposne to that day has been very positive but drivers make sure you have the CAMS licence otherwise your spot will go to someone who has.

Watch the event announcemnets section for further info from Lisa.

So now the mutual admiration section is over I can't believe you said

Sorry not this time folks!!!!!!
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Oh you are too, too predictable :lol: !

If I had used my manners you wouldn't have had anything to respond to and I had to flush you out somehow!

Anyway - welcome back and thanks for the good words....

(and I said it all in jest....well maybe :wink: )

Cheers,

Comment

I dont want him back......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

he has got way to many nice 911's, my jealousy may have had something to do with the above

Shane
        ps ... good to see you fulfilled the real Terminator YOUR BACK!

Comment

OK Shane if thats the way you feel I am going to post non stop from now on.
          :wink: :twisted: :wink: :twisted: :wink: :twisted: :wink: :twisted:
          Clyde Boyer
          TYP 901 Register Inc.
          President
          Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Working...
          X