Welcome Nick Taylor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Nick Taylor

Nick is another addition to the NSW gang. Nick and his family are long time Porsche people

Some of you will remember the red 2.2 S that Nick recently acquired, it was the subject of some discussion on our old chat site.

Welcome Nick, please give us some history of your Porsche ownership and post some pics of your cars. I am sure the NSW gang will look forward to you joining in their activities.
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

All I can say to Nick is .... ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!!
    Good to see you are on the board mate!
    Now you have to post some pics of the S so everyone can see it
    Alex Webster
    A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys... I'll post some pics as soon as I figure out how to reduce the size!
      Cheers,
      Nick

Comment

Here you go... It needs a little work (the RS front is going) but it's just so fun to drive.
        Attached Files

Comment

looks great Nick, did you source a bumper for it.
          I was at Spyder yesterday and see that they have two front spoiler/bumpers there!
          Don't know if they are for sale though.
          How is the yellow beast going?
          Alex Webster
          A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Haven't got a bumper yet - Lisa's sent me pics of the two she has, I just haven't had the time to look into it.

The yellow beast is coming along (albeit slowly)... it was going to be gulf blue with orange - I ended up going for it's original GP white. It's back from the panel beaters (looks perfect, the little rust that was there is gone), the cage and seats are in - probably another month or so.

Cheers,
            Nick

Comment

I love that car Nick, it's (rude Australian tourism advertisement word) gorgeous. We met down at Autohaus the day you put your foot on it. I am also VERY glad you are keeping it just like it ought to be. Looking forward to seeing it and you again one day soon.

tonyc

Comment

Thanks Tony, it is a cute little car - I just stumbled across it at Grant's that morning... apparently going to a dealer the following day to sell. Didn't even drive it!

Comment

Working...
                X