Mirboo North run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirboo North run

Well Melbourne weather wasn't exactly at its finest however a small group of 7 cars, bertha the wonder van, and 21 people who ventured to Mirboo North brewerey had a good day.

Thanks to Bruce and Jan Young for organising the run and lunch venue both of which were excellent. Love those views, well my wife did anyway, I was busy watching for flying stones and rain drops as I had driven the recently finished Targa.

Some of us with female co-pilots had to temper our normal driving styles to avoid their wrath however when they fall asleep its amazing what you can do!!!

We were also joined on the run by possible new members Graham and Tanya Cowley and their 2 children.

The Grand Ridge brewery at Mirboo North is quite famous, I wonder where Mirboo is as I have never seen it, and TYP 901 members Carl and Andrew just had to sample the wares in multiples.

Check out the pics the TYP 901 bumpers were kept amused by those "handy" electronic gadgets.
    Attached Files
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

THANKS FOR A REALLY GREAT DAY

Bruce and Jan,

Thanks for a lovely day...the drive was great and the Grand Ridge Brewery was (as usual) terrific. It's a pretty well known fact among the "faithful" how much I love this part of the world, so wild horses wouldn't have kept me away.

No P-car for us today as 5 doesn't fit into 1 and Mike was elsewhere this weekend having some P-car 'working fun' of a different kind, but Bertha did OK and she was an easy and fun steer in drizzly conditions... :lol:

It was great catching up with some of the gang and from what I could tell everyone enjoyed the company and the outing. Good to have some new faces along too...especially one that I haven't laid eyes for some 30 odd years :wink: ! What a story...Tania and I were flower girls for my cousin's wedding and Graham's uncle was a dear friend and customer of Dad's for many years...amazing how small the world is .

Great day all round - thanks again Bruce and Jan!

Cheers,

Comment

Thanks Bruce and Jan (and others) for all the hard work in putting this run together. I had a great day, Caren and the girls couldn't make it so the weight saving obviously helped with the cars performance - cant think of any other explanations 'cause there is no way my driving style would change in their absence :wink: .

Great roads, great company, great food.

AV
      Andrew Vidler

72T

Comment

Working...
      X