Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Dave Belford

Dave has finally joined!.

Victorians will know Dave has a history with Porsches and did have his own business in the restoration/repair industry.

Welcome aboard Dave we look forward to your contrubutions and participation
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Yes, welcome Dave!

Regards,

Carl.

Comment

Thanks Clyde and Carl!

It's great to finally be a member of this club. I have keenly followed its growth since the very beginning as Phil Lack and I had many discussions in my workshop about the need for a club to suit early 911 owners. As most of my clients were possible members I stepped aside from committee duties in those early days. I can say it's been a great thrill to see what a tremendous job everyone involved has done to grow this club.

As Clyde mentioned I have a passion for Porsche cars and have been involved in automotive restoration for the past twelve years, cutting my teeth on vintage body fabrication.

I also have a passion for racing and building cars to compete in historic motor sport, which is probably why I have such a strong attraction to Porsche and its history. I look forward to chatting to some of my fellow Porsche racing members and seeing them at some events. Classic Adelaide this year should be a great event for Porsche cars!

At the moment I own a lime green 1975 Carrera 2.7, about as close as I get to its famous brother the 1973 Carrera. But, I get to drive and work on some great early bumper cars.

I look forward to being involved in the club and going to these great events and drives.

Cheers, Dave.
      David Belford
      Typ 901 Register Inc.

Comment

What about bringing the Carrera to the show next Sunday Dave look good next to Ian Hendersons R.
        Clyde Boyer
        TYP 901 Register Inc.
        President
        Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Would love to Clyde! But I'm about half way through giving it a new paint job. But I'll definitely come out for a look, it's a great show!
          David Belford
          Typ 901 Register Inc.

Comment

Working...
          X