TYP 901 Newsletter and Grille badges.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TYP 901 Newsletter and Grille badges.

Sorry it has taken longer than planned to get the first newsletter to you this year. It should have been out in March but with Lisa and Hugh resigning from the Committee none of us knew how to do it!

That issue has now been fixed as my nearby neighbour has all the appropriate software and we have spent he last couple of weeks setting up a format that will be easy to use in the future and hopefully save bundles of time in the future now that we have done the hard work.

Expect to see your issue in the mailbox by early May hopefully sending to printers around this time next week.

On the issue of the club metal badges I have been promised the two versions in my hand by next week and they will then become available once we choose which oneto run with

Thanks for your patience
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Got the two samples in todays mail.The one I thought would look the best looks crap and the other is spot on I think.

Will post some pics whwn I return from USA next Wednesday and seek the views of others here and O/Seas as I am taking them with me.
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President

Comment

Proof reading the final draft of the newsleete for 14.5 hours while in the air tomorrow should go to press the week I get back with maybe a short Sonoma story added.
      Clyde Boyer
      TYP 901 Register Inc.
      President

Comment

have a good time in Sonoma Clyde.

Well done with the newsletter/badges/shirts and other vicarious things.

You're a one man car club.

tonyc

Comment

Thanks for the spell check Tony I have absolutely no idea what Lisa is getting at however.
          Clyde Boyer
          TYP 901 Register Inc.
          President

Comment

nice work clyde

pls put me down for a couple of badges

Comment

I want a badge too thanks.

Comment

I took the two protype badges with me to Sonoma last week and ran them by anyone who would look including our member Chuck Miller who works at Disney studios and Thorsten Klein who is a designer for Mercedes.

Almost to a man they chose one of the badges but suggesated a minor addition which I am taking care of. I have plenty of forward orders from O/Seas however I have told then they have to join first.
                Clyde Boyer
                TYP 901 Register Inc.
                President

Comment

Working...
                X