X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are all Fuchs created equal?

Hi Guys,

Just need some technical info

Is there a difference bwtn a flat fuchs 6x15 and a deep dish 6x15 in terms of fitting to a car

I have deep dish 6x15s on the car at the moment and want to know if flat 6x15s will fit (or if there is another difference I am not aware of)

Thanks
    Marcus

Bolt straight on mate no changes neede its just a different offset
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

I think Marcus was really wondering about the offset, and what that does to where the wheel comes to on the guard.
      Marcus has (according to measurements!) a standard guard and an RS guard - so the offset is different on the front!
      However, the offset will determine if the wheels and R tyres he is putting on will fit. Hence the question, is there any difference...
      Cearly there is, but where does the offset go? I would assume, being deep dish would mean it would make the track wider, hence, bring the tyre closer to the guard? Do I assume right?
      And for those that are really clever, what is the difference in offset - ie a measurement!!!!????
      See you all tonight.
      Alex Webster
      A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Yes but he is allready running the deep sixes so he can't possible have any problems going back to STD fuchs can he??

In any event can't see how he will have any problems Porsche ran deep sixes on STD wheel arch cars until 1971 as an option but yes if you run wider tyres there might be an issue
        Clyde Boyer
        TYP 901 Register Inc.
        President
        Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Working...
        X