Help please - not P-car related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help please - not P-car related

Rather than me sending everyone emails to regain this info, thought I would just post here. If I put it on off topic, it probably won't be read by all.

I put in a loooong day - started 9.00am Thursday,worked straight through and left work midnight yesterday...I would have left earlier Friday night had it not been for some ****ty punk who crawled under the roller door at about 6.30pm which was only open about 18 inches and stole my wallet, camera and mobile phone :evil: :x . Unfortunately I had just been to the bank and withdrawn some cash too ....nice reward for my efforts eh?!

Crime squad have been down, nothing really can be done except me cancelling cards, getting new licences etc...all the usual stuff we groan about. Oh well, I wanted a new digital camera anyway I suppose...

Problem is that I hadn't downloaded everyone's mobile nos....guys if I had your nos, please email them over for me again...you all know who you are! I don't have a lot of them written down, just stored in the phone/simcard. That won't happen again!

I hope the crackhead who stole my phone plays my messages...I have left him a choice one that if I tried to repeat here the naughty word monitor would blow up :twisted: :shock: !

It could always be worse... I'm just a little tired of the one step forward, three steps back routine is all...

Thanks for your help.

Have a great day and for those of you going to the dinner tonight - enjoy! We are off to the primary school fete (stall duties - ugh!) and then home to collapse and hopefully catch up on some zzzzzz's.

Cheers,

Lisa
Working...
X