Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insurance

OK guys

Just curious as to what people's experience has been with insurance companies and early Porsches?

Just called Shannons (who my dad has used for his cars for years)... almost fell off my chair when I heard the quote... (now maybe I am just hyper-sensitive due to my motorbike days... was once quoted 25% of the bikes value p.a!!) but Shannons was less than $600p.a on limited use basis?!?!?!??!? That strikes me as a good deal!!

Rich
    Richard Griffiths
    1970 911T 2.8

try our sponsor Vigil Insurance and tell them your a TYP 901 member. Ask for George. I will be surprised if its not less than that and it almost sounds like your going to buy a car!!!!!!
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

I couldnt get cover on Vigil for a daily driver but GIO Classic and Vintage were v.competitive for daily driver cover plus some extra's $659.

Re the red car....my limited experience says you will find lots to do on any car and thats half the fun...the other half is driving it so if it goes well and you are happy then stop looking and start driving.

One thing though get a good PPI and some values on what it will cost to fix at least then you are aware of your budget up front .

Good Luck

Andrew

Comment

Working...
      X