It begins...69S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It begins...69S

Well I know I said I wasn't going to but I am anyway.

Fitted some new sports seats Phils Rallye ST to the 69S so now I can restore the sports seats and stilll drive the car.

Think they look OK and so do the original Coco mats I have had for a year or two.

Fitted the NOS radio with its NOS Blaupunkt kit including correct basketweave material found my hidden 69 tool kit with elephant hide bag
    might get some new door trims also as the RS America panels you see in the pic look a little too modern in my view. Wife #4 gave me a silver Prototipo wheel for my 50th so might switch that for the black one currently in the car.

The hole next to the cigarette lighter should have a two stage fog light switch which I am currently seeking to run the hood lights and through the grille lights. I am going to remove the other set of under bumper fog lights so if anyone wants them let me know.

What do you all think?
    Attached Files
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Looks great mate, I love it!
    I would be a starter on the lights. Bring em on Saturday so I can check them out.
    Alex Webster
    A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Love the seats Clyde....

I'm considering a set amongst many other things...

What is the long distance comfort like...
      Justin Reed
      aka Reedminor
      1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
      1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
      1961 356B #114700
      Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Well so far I have gone approxinmately 100 yards total so I will let you know after Saturdays drive Justin.

Your second in line Alex but they will still be attached on the wekend so you will be able to look for sure.
        Clyde Boyer
        TYP 901 Register Inc.
        President
        Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Working...
        X