Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sydney drive next Sunday 25 June

Justin and Dennis

how are we travelling on next weekend drive details and numbers?

I met the new owner of David Cottee's old silver 73S and he and partner are keen to participate, but I would like to send them details in next couple of days, yes? He's not a bad bloke, notwithstanding that I think he is a kiwi.

Louise has something else on, so Mr Rudd if you feel like warming the seats would enjoy your company. Might be a bit sedate for you though.

tonyc

ps - I am posting this on the general board, not because I dont know any better (events and announcements goes on the EVENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS PAGE OK), but because its the best way for all you Sydney rabble to see it.

pps where is cam fairweather these days...havent heard from him for yonks.

Tony,
    As far as I know there is Justin,me,you,Shane,Phil Moroney,Matt.
    Did I recall Ryan was bringing his new car ?
    Justin - any others ?

Cheers,
    Dennis.

Comment

Didnt Nick Taylor say he was giving his 2.2 an airing?

Comment

Have 9-10 cars at the moment... and that's before the week before the event rush....

All the usual suspects, plus some different ones...

Do the details need repeating for the Sydney rabble? They are in events and announcements.
        Justin Reed
        aka Reedminor
        1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
        1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
        1961 356B #114700
        Instagram: reedminor

Comment

I will be in Sydney that weekend but travelling in the Benz wagon with teh kids. Where and when are you meeting up to depart from ?? I may be able to make it to have a coffee and say hi.

the wagon wont be able to keep up with you lot though. Unless of course I trade up the the E55 AMG version !
          Attached Files
          sigpicPhil Lack
          TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
          Early 911-S Registry # 690
          R-Gruppe # 367
          '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
          '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
          2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
          1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Guys,

I am in as previously posted...logistics details would be appreciated.

Andrew

Comment

assuming that the engineer's report i paid for last week EVER FREAKIN TURNS UP i will rego the new 2.4E and bring it along for its maiden voyage.

the engineer (who was recommended to me) has to be the most non-responsive indvidual i have ever met...

Comment

Re: Sydney drive next Sunday 25 June

Originally posted by TonyC
                Justin and Dennis

how are we travelling on next weekend drive details and numbers?

I met the new owner of David Cottee's old silver 73S and he and partner are keen to participate, but I would like to send them details in next couple of days, yes? He's not a bad bloke, notwithstanding that I think he is a kiwi.

Louise has something else on, so Mr Rudd if you feel like warming the seats would enjoy your company. Might be a bit sedate for you though.

tonyc

ps - I am posting this on the general board, not because I dont know any better (events and announcements goes on the EVENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS PAGE OK), but because its the best way for all you Sydney rabble to see it.

pps where is cam fairweather these days...havent heard from him for yonks.
                Tony - would love to warm your seat if that is OK - we can work through the details next week.

I'm still putting my car back together (jesus those doors are fiddly to get all the window etc etc in) and the stutter / popping hasn't been fully investigated yet.

Thanks

Shane

Comment

Meeting at Cross Roads Hotel..... 10 for 1030 departure. Hotel is middle of the fork on Hume Highway / Camden Valley Way.

Lunch is at the Journey Man Restaurant ... Old Hume Hwy Berrima.

We will drive to Berrima via Picton , Razorback Mountain and the back way. Will reassemble on the outskirts of Bowral and then head to Berrima. I'll stop in a few spots for re-assembly.

Roads are nice...and fun... IT WON'T be a mad thrash.... if you're looking to do that I suggest you don't come along.

I'll lead and DB will sweep.

Lunch should conclude around 230 and you can make your way back to Sydney (the back way if you like).

If you need additional details let me know.
                  Justin Reed
                  aka Reedminor
                  1961 356B #114700

Comment

Hey Phil

the Crossroads Hotel is a fair way out of town, but hopefully there might be a spare seat somewhere if you have the time. It would be nice to see you.

Shane Rudd is coming with me. Anyone flying solo?

tonyc

Comment

Hey Phil

the Crossroads Hotel is a fair way out of town, but hopefully there might be a spare seat somewhere if you have the time. It would be nice to see you.

Shane Rudd is coming with me. Anyone flying solo?

tonyc

Comment

You guys applied for Cams permit or is this unofficial???

You are CAMS members now remember.
                        Clyde Boyer
                        TYP 901 Register Inc.
                        President
                        Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator
                          You guys applied for Cams permit or is this unofficial???

You are CAMS members now remember.

Dennis / Justin ????

Shane

Comment

Dennis, I posted all the relevant information to him Thursday so if he didn't get it Friday then surely by Monday.
                            Clyde Boyer
                            TYP 901 Register Inc.
                            President
                            Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Fear not... we're covered under a new policy PCNSW has taken out...

Much easier than the Cams one... and we don't have to charge participants $5-$10 a throw for insurance for a drive that is perhaps 100klm's...

Subsequent ones can be typ 901 if you wish...I'll just see what the mix of people is.

JR
                              Justin Reed
                              aka Reedminor
                              1961 356B #114700

Comment

Working...
                              X