Membership resignation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Membership resignation

No doubt this post will disappear along with others soon...this is how matters are dealt with around here. No matter....

I mean, if you listen to teh [exreta] written by Hugh and Lisa, yo would think Justin was running NASA's computer system. What exactly has he done in teh past months ? Havent heard a peep out of him. And I note Hugh finally chimed in with more self serving garbage. What a bunch of wankers, to use Cldes favourite words.
    Clyde - I apologise as I gave you an undertaking that I would never do anything to hurt the Register. However I did not bargain on being insulted yet again by our President. And I don't give a **** whether it was in a private committee post or not. It's the last time. I also take particular exception to the abuse hurled at Hugh and Justin.

I will send you the domain passwords as soon as I locate them.

Please do not bother sending a renewal for foundation memberships no 4 and no 7. Heartbreaking for me and my family and for Jean; but I will not be torn apart by this club anymore and my family and mother no longer want to witness it.

Lisa Gregory

This is even sadder than the last post.
    Thanks again.
    In our little social club, personality differences should be funnelled into the positive for the benefit of the bulk of the membership.
    This has apparently not happened...
    No one is being paid for what they do.

Dennis. :cry: :cry:

Comment

Hmmmmm....

Comment

Whilst I wouldnt regard myself as an "active" member of the club and this forum, I have to say one of the things that attracted me to the marque and consequently this club was the real family feeling that appeared to permiate all elements of the club.

Suffice to say I find it very sad that any member, especially one that has done so much for the club and for me personally should feel the need to take the action that has been outlined in this post.

Very sad.

Andrew

Comment

Oh dear,

This was hard enough.... :cry: :cry: ...

I have made my decision along with Mike and the family.

I think it will serve the club much better for me to withdraw as I don't share the "vision" of the current committee. Even when I have said "thankyou" for a job well done it doesn't seem to have been enough to leave the past behind.

It's no secret that Phil and I don't see eye to eye - that's OK; the world would be a very boring place without differing views. It's just all become too personal and this doesn't serve any purpose. There is a lot that has gone on behind the scenes for many months now - I'm sure it hasn't been a pleasant experience for any of us who were party to it.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if members are now fast discovering one side of the story. Well I don't intend to counteract with the other side. It's been played out before...it's old news and it's time to move on.

This is a car club; a fledgling one at that. It's done very well for itself in the last 2 years or so; with the right care and guidance it will continue to do well. I'd like to have fun again with my car(s) and not worry about the BS and politics - I can't do that in this arena :cry: .

That's all folks....I've stood up again - no doubt I'll get shot down. C'est la vie...

Lisa

Comment

Lisa/Mike

All I can say is a huge thank-you for all the advice you and Mike have provided to me...

Rich

Richard Griffiths
            1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Lisa, Mike and Jean,
              I'll miss you on club runs and events.
              I'll also miss your erudite knowledge and input.
              Thanks for getting me on the 901 path. I appreciate all that you have done for me and many other members of the club.
              Best luck with the new look Spyder Autos....
              Andrew

Comment

Working...
              X