NEW CARS OF THE WORLD AMBASSADOR NEEDED TO REPLACE ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW CARS OF THE WORLD AMBASSADOR NEEDED TO REPLACE ME

I am seeking a replacement among the members for me as a Cars of the World Ambassador. This wonderful charity event will take place again in Queenscliff at the Fort on Sunday October 29. I was appointed an ambassador by the organiser (Charles Rogers) as a liason for the TYP901 Register.

As I will no longer be a financial member of the Register, I need to pass this position on.

It's a simple job; promote the event among the members and help Charles with some ideas to keep improving the format.

If you're willing to put your hand up, please email me directly and I'll give you all the information.

Hugh Hodges is also a CotW ambassador for the Register - Cars of the World supports Retina Australia (Victoria). All proceeds go to this needy charity. You can find out more at www.carsoftheworld.com.au.

TIA,

Lisa

No takers?

I am somewhat dissapointed that among the active Melbourne membership, not one volunteer has come forward to take on this simple task. My post has had 50+ views and not one response either publically or privately.

As far as I am aware this event is still on the TYP901 calendar for this year. If it's not, would a committee member please post to this effect and I'll let Charles Rogers know - or one of the committee can do so instead.

Now no-one is communicating with me - fine. I don't wish to discuss or correspond about anything other than handing over this simple task. You don't even need to speak with me - an email will suffice. Will someone please have the decency to volunteer for the position of Cars of the World Ambassador representing the Register?

Lisa

Comment

Clyde emailed me a few days ago and offered to take on this position. I was hoping someone other than him would step up to help spread the working load of the Register...

So Clyde is now the CotW Ambassador for the Register. Thanks Clyde! I'll email Charles Rogers ASAP to inform him of the change.

Lisa

Comment

About time Clyde did something useful for the Club
        Peter Williams #049
        Secretary TYP901
        1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

I'll take that as a compliment that you even bothered to respond Peter.

Did you tell everyone how you had to shift the seatbelt out from my position by several inches to drive the 71T last night!

Yes and I am sure you will claim you shifted the seat forward but I didn't see that!
          Clyde Boyer
          TYP 901 Register Inc.
          President
          Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Working...
          X