Harness Bars etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harness Bars etc

Guys, since this was discussed on another thread but got buried there, i thought I would start a dedicated thread.

I know several memebrs are looking to add this option to their cars and there are a number of ways to go.

I also have a line on some FIA approved harnesses (4 ot & 6 pt) which I can get wholesale and will post more details once I have confimred availability and prices. they are not a big name brand but have FIA approval and thats really the most important thing. They are a modern style, and have a rotary buckle.

See the pics below of various harness bar options. A lot will depend on what mounting points you have available in your car already.

These were all taken off the internet and are available ex USA, but I hear there may be some locla sources of similar design bars.
    Attached Files
    sigpicPhil Lack
    TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
    Early 911-S Registry # 690
    R-Gruppe # 367
    '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
    '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
    2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
    1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

those mounts for the hip belt look like a great option. But $68 US & post surley they can be knocked up here for a lot less? I might have a chat to one of the local fabricators tomorrow.
    MichaelJapp
    71E
    Typ901 #065
    EarlyS #798

Comment

surley, I ment Shirley, oops surely.
      MichaelJapp
      71E
      Typ901 #065
      EarlyS #798

Comment

6 PT harness details

Hi Guys,

I have found these FIA approved 3 inch harnesses which are 6 pt but can be used as 4 pt. They are available in Black, Blue and red, have aluminium adjusters (like Willans) come complete with all eye bolts for mounting and have a rotary buckle.

Price to club members will be $250.00 ea. incl GST + postage.

These are all stamped 2011 expiry so have the 5 years to go.

The same supplier also has a 4 pt harness in 2 inch straps for around $100 ea. inc GST. but no eye bolts. It uses plates to bolt to existing seat belt anchorages.

I am also throwing in a free Porsche keyring with each order.

Will have a sample belt along on this Sundays run for anyone interested to check out the quality.

See attached pics
        Attached Files
        Phil Lack
        GTS Classics - proud TYP901 Forum SPONSORS
        PH: 03 9460 4000 FAX: 03 9460 4011
        Exclusive Distributors :
        'BF Torino' Seats, 'Rennshifter' sports shift, Spektr lightweight polycarb glass replacement, Autos International interiors.
        WEB: www.gtsclassics.com.au

Comment

Working...
        X