AH901 Carjacking??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AH901 Carjacking??

I was hopelessly lost in North Ryde this morning (I think I was in North Ryde)... and pulled out behind AH901. I flashed and waved a couple of times, from the look on Andrew's face, he thought I was going to carjack him :p :p

I love that you drive the car everyday Andrew... it certainly breaks the monotony of the boring silver, grey and black cars out there.
    Nick
    ps - I was in the silver (boring) bmw.

Nice to see someone actually using a forum thread instead of instant chat!!

anyway, just as well you weren't in Redfern, then he definitely would have thought you were trying to mug him!

I wonder which would win a car chase through the streets of sydney... 911... BWM... ?!?!?!?!? :-)

Cheers

Rich

P.S. Maybe there should be a club rule "No waving/honking etc at registry members' cars when you are not in another Typ901, so as not to scare the s%^& out of fellow members"???
    Richard Griffiths
    1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Each time I've waved at another 911 drive in a 911 (my ex-77) they've always looked at me strange. So I stopped doing it!

Comment

I thought he might have recognised the number plates - the BM wears NT911.

Comment

As I was making my sedate way to work feeling all 901 ish I felt the presence of a more modern german machine trying to get friendly!!

It was only as I was turning into my work that the rego penetrated my early morning fog NT911 on a Beemer AHA !!

Trust you found your way out of trouble and thanks for the wave.

PS I have to drive it everyday...It was the deal I had to do with the CFO!!

Comment

You must always be cautious of BMW drivers Andrew...

Now does that stand for Bavarian Motor Works or Badly made Wreck? Any BMW owners need not be offended... This is typed with tongue firmly in cheek!
            Justin Reed
            aka Reedminor
            1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
            1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
            1961 356B #114700
            Instagram: reedminor

Comment

LOL Justin,

My Brother in law works for Benz AG - you'd swear they have a marketing department devoted to that acroronym for some of the suff he comes out with - none of which can be repeated in this forum!
              Paul Wischer
              1969 911T
              1979 Californian Moke
              TYP 901 Register Member #77

Comment

Of course we all know what LOTUS stands for too, dont we ?

Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious.
                sigpicPhil Lack
                TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
                Early 911-S Registry # 690
                R-Gruppe # 367
                '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
                '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
                2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
                1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Comment

Working...
                X