Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team #2 for Phillip Island

Hi guys,
    I have spoken with Jason Carrol and he has said that he has some clients that are wanting to compete in the 6 hour as well and would like to be part of a second TYP901 team if it eventuated.

SO - those that missed out here is your chance. We are going to set up Team #2 if we can get the bodies and cars to compete. Those that are not member of TYP901 have to join up (Clyde, you can thank me later!), having a pre 74 car is not essential, however it would be nice Michael Japp, you are first on the list if you want

So get cracking and emailing on this board, and then give Clyde your money. Without money and serious interest Team #2 will go down the loo! Okay that was cheesy!

Sorry Jas, if I stole your thunder.
    Alex Webster
    A few Porsches in the shed

I'm in, I'll get Clyde some cash during the week. How many drivers does Jason have?
    MichaelJapp
    71E
    Typ901 #065
    EarlyS #798

Comment

hopefully he has 2-3, which means you are almost there!!!!
      Jason - where are you?
      I know that Ian Henderon may be a starter, so some one should contact him, and Bruce Young would be interested, so that would make 5-6 = TEAM 2!!
      Alex Webster

Comment

alex .ian is overseas at the moment so is andrew farmer when i speak to them this week i shall ask them and i will let you know

Comment

cool
          Alex Webster

Comment

Any more starters?

or am I a team of ONE??
            MichaelJapp
            71E
            Typ901 #065
            EarlyS #798

Comment

Farmer is back soon, as is Henderson, there is also another couple that could be starters
              Alex Webster

Comment

Originally posted by alexwebster
                Farmer is back soon, as is Henderson, there is also another couple that could be starters
                URGENT - Ian Henderson is keen to compete, and would potentially have a second driver for one of his cars.
                Can someone please contact Bruce Young and ask if he want to be a part of the team, and Jason Carroll can you ring your guys.
                Team 2 could be a goer but you NEED TO ACT FAST
                I will send out an email to those involved.
                Regards
                Alex
                Alex Webster

Comment

Working...
                X