Phillip Island Accomodation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phillip Island Accomodation

If we can get an idea of numbers of drivers and support crew that are planning on staying Friday or Saturday night, I will organise accommodation.
    The plan is to be based in Newhaven which is just over the bridge on the Island and is about 15mins from the race track.

It is a quiet part of the Island and there won't be any issues with parking cars. We have accomadation at a house, and for the overflow, there are two Motels close together, restaurant and bottle shop 5mins walk away.

I'll get prices on motel rooms if people are interested and then book them so we are all organised.

Go Team 901.

Also if partners and kids want to come, there is plenty to do on the Island besides motor racing. My family will be down and probably only come out to the track for an hour or so.

Comment

Originally posted by ESP911
      Also if partners and kids want to come, there is plenty to do on the Island besides motor racing. My family will be down and probably only come out to the track for an hour or so.
      Brett, put dad and I down for the Friday and Saturday nights. Thanks so much for the offer to allow us to crash at your house!! Very nice indeed
      Alex Webster
      A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

Put me down for the Saturday night - I'll take the honeymoon suite in case I get lucky!

AV
        Andrew Vidler

72T

Comment

Working...
        X