TYP901 Banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

66/67 S starting to take shape - finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

66/67 S starting to take shape - finally!

Well after almost 4 years, my race car is getting close to being finished - well so I am told anyways!

Below are some pics. Cannot wait to get it on the road late August, and compete in it a few weeks later if all goes to plan.

Will also mean an end to bills, or maybe it will be only the beggining - Yikes!
    Attached Files
    Alex Webster
    A few Porsches in the shed

Looks awesome.

Comment

thanks Erwin
      Have to line our two S's up and have a grudge match!!
      Alex Webster

Comment

Still waiting on Phil to rebuild my sporto - he says another 2 weeks maybe. I bought it last October... Can't wait to get it back...

Comment

Wow Alex.....that looks amazing. My S is also out getting new bits. Currently pistons and conrods et al are all neatly lined up on benches as the fuel pump gets recalibrated etc etc. And I miss it after only four weeks - I'm impressed with the patience everyone exhibits - 4 years!!! You too Erwin, but I'm guessing you guys have some real treats to look fwd too.

Comment

Motor and gearbox going in this week. Mmmm it is getting closer!!!!

Thanks for the postive feedback on the car Cannot wait to drive it in the 6 hour and get it 'race' dirty!!

Have had an LED shift light put in which some people may want to replicate. Will show you all when it is in the car, but certainly is a nice thing to have on dash without being obvious.
            Alex Webster

Comment

Working...
            X