Phillip Island 6 Hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phillip Island 6 Hour

Well, the gods have been kind, and we have 2 teams for the Winton 6 hour. a great acheivement by all involved considering the size of our club.

We have had to do some swapping of team members however all in all we have worked it out.

WE DO STILL REQUIRE ONE MORE DRIVER, so please if you have wanted to get involved and have not put your hand up, now is your chance.

We also require some more helping hands for the 'pit crew' as now that we have approx 9-11 cars, we will need some hands to help with pit boards, timing etc. We currently have three recruits, and are looking for some more, etiher for sat or sun, or both. If you are interested please contact Andrew Vidler.

For those that are a part of the teams, we will be meeting. If you have not received the email please contact me at alex@b-a-m.com.au so that I can forward the details to you.

For those that have not paid your entry or the garage fees, please contact Michael Japp or myself.

Lets hope that it is a great event with lots of 901 support from our members.

More soon
    Alex Webster
    A few Porsches in the shed

one other thing to hope for- no bloody rain!!
    MichaelJapp
    71E
    Typ901 #065
    EarlyS #798

Comment

very true!
      Alex Webster
      A few Porsches in the shed

Comment

If you ge desperate Alex, you can lend me CRC - I'll even waive my usual fee for you

Comment

Working...
        X