Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday brekkie and drive - Sydney

Right,

Meet at McDonalds on Pennant Hills Road... near the Bunnings... just past the Comennara Parkway at 730am. This is only a couple of k's from the entry of the f3.

We will trundle up the f3 for a bit and then head twds Spencer / Mangrove Mountain and Wisemans' Ferry.

Can't give you the exact route as its in my head... along with those voices....

Brunch at Wiseman's ... will book for 15 heads....

Either talk to me on Saturday evening... or call after 700am on Sunday on 0414 961 027.

The run is official... we'll have CAMS insurance...

Some / most of these roads are nice and fun at relatively slow speeds... and are highly policed on the weekends.... If you want to do an FTD leave it to another day when you're by yourself.
    Justin Reed
    aka Reedminor
    1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
    1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
    1961 356B #114700
    Instagram: reedminor

note - and if you do go by yourself, a FTD is guaranteed!

ps: justin - any idea how long it should take to go from the city to the McDonalds on Pennant Hills Road?

Comment

In my experience with Sydney 3.5 days!
      Clyde Boyer
      TYP 901 Register Inc.
      President
      Early S Register Member #294

Comment

now now clyde - don't lets start that syd v melb stuff...

the WORST traffic jam i have ever seen in my life was when i lived in melb. i witnessed a guy get out of his car, order a burger, wait for it to be cooked, then get back in his car - and nobody beeped because else nobody had moved...

Comment

Ryan - say 15 mins from the CBD to chatswood, and 30 from Chatswood to McDonalds - so 45mins at that time on sunday morning !!

Comment

thanks - the north side is a bit of a mystery to me...

Comment

Hey Justin, do you think I'll make it back in time for a lunch date at 12:30 - woolloomooloo?? I suppose I could always head back a little early.

Comment

Working...
              X