Typ 901 Meeting At The Boyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typ 901 Meeting At The Boyers

Richard Griffiths arranged to drive to my place on Saturday so I could drive his new acquisition and he could check out my new 2.7 Carrera.

His car certainly has a very strong motor its a 911T and I think in its current guise the T stands for terrifying, way too much power for a car with no sway bars, bloody old tyres and stuffed suspension bushes.

Sure does run very well however, I think every bit as quick as my old RS.

Having arrived back home after Richard drove my new 74 Carrera who should arrive but Mr Upwey 1972, none other than Peter Williams. Once again the neighbours assumed I had gone mad and bought a whole bunch of new cars.

Can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday morning, thanks guys.
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

It was certainly a fabulous way to spend a morning. Great to see that Clyde's reflexes haven't deteriorated with age... I was wondering when the back stepped out whether he was going to be able to catch it! He did, and then he went back for more...! (Note that I have changed my signature based on Clyde's assessment - anyone who drives my car - WATCH OUT!!!).

First thing on the list is to get the torsion bar bushes fixed... unfortunately not in time for the run on the 27th...

Anyway, everyone can rest assured... Clyde's '74 Carrera is another spotless car - Love that colour!!

What a pity tomorrow is Monday...

Cheers

Rich
    Richard Griffiths
    1970 911T 2.8

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator

Having arrived back home after Richard drove my new 74 Carrera who should arrive but Mr Upwey 1972, none other than Peter Williams.
      ...1969 Clyde
      Peter Williams #049
      Secretary TYP901
      1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

Comment

Working...
      X