Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great attendance at 356 Annual Parade Day

Hi everyone,

well we certainly had a great turnout TYP901 today at the Annual 356 Parade as did the 356 guys.

Well done to everyone who turned up and made the effort.

I look forward to seeing some pics posted as I was so busy, I never even go out of my booth all day.

Carl, or someone who took lots of shots, pls use this great new board and post pics.

el Prez
    sigpicPhil Lack
    TYP901 Register Inc. # 002 (Founding President)
    Early 911-S Registry # 690
    R-Gruppe # 367
    '72 911E 2.4 Coupe (SOLD)
    '15 MB CLA 250 Sport Shooting Brake - daily
    2012 BMW 1M Coupe 6-spd (for sale)
    1974 FIAT 124 Sport coupe

Nicole had my camera in Qld so I am no good either, Darren took heaps of pics Phil and has posted them elsewhere so when he logs on perhaps he will post some TYP 901 cars here
    Clyde Boyer
    TYP 901 Register Inc.
    President
    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Here's my car, courtesy of Darren.

Hey! theres me and boy #1 :!:

Comment

Great turn out and the weather held. I was only going to pop in for a couple of hours but ended up staying the day.
        One thing I did notice with the 356 crowd was that they all had their name badges on. Great for people like me who can never remember a name and especially partners names who I might've met only once. Perhaps committee needs to set an example and always wear their badges to encourage everyone else.

Brett

Comment

I had mine on !
          sigpicPhil Lack
          R-Gruppe # 367

Comment

Who the hell is that picture of Phil???

Justin where did you get the picture as I couldn't find the spot where Darren posted his pics
            Clyde Boyer
            TYP 901 Register Inc.
            President
            Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Duly noted Phil. It was a conversation with your wife that prompted the post. We both turned to each other and said "who was that? And what's so&so's partners name?".
              I had my name badge in glove box but didn't think to wear it until that moment.
              Brett

Comment

Originally posted by e72phil
                I had mine on !
                Me too and so did Mike! (& the kids even remembered theirs too)...but we were so busy in the merchant tent today that fat lot of good it did for the TYP901ers...although it did help everyone who came in to know our names. Didn't have time to be "Ms TYP901 Secretary" today at all ops: .
                But we had a load of fun and I caught up with lots of people I hadn't seen for a very long time and met some newbies to the 356 world as well. The standard of cars is getting better each year. Peter Harburg brought down a trio of gems from Queensland (wouldn't like to be the truckie who dented the nose of the Spyder though :x )

What a great day - fabulous turnout all round. 30 356s head off for Carrera Downunder tomorrow (wish I was going now...). And yes the weather did hold off...started to rain a little just as we had finished loading the trailer and were pulling the marquee down.

The kids took the camera and hopefully got a couple of decent shots. See what I can find and will load them up.

Comment

A few pics...

Some pics from the 356 Parade courtesy of Charlotte (Little Miss)...not bad!
                  Attached Files

Comment

and another for good measure....
                    Attached Files

Comment

One from Tom

ops: memory card was full so Tom only managed a couple of pics. I reckon this one is terrific
                      Attached Files

Comment

other shots

Comment

more pics archived on other site

Darren Sharp took a lot of pics yesterday and uploaded them to this site:

he also asked about joining this forum and I advised about the membership requirements.

Jason or Hugh, are new members being admitted to this forum now ??
                          sigpicPhil Lack
                          R-Gruppe # 367

Comment

Re: more pics archived on other site

Originally posted by e72phil
                            Darren Sharp took a lot of pics yesterday and uploaded them to this site:

Jason or Hugh, are new members being admitted to this forum now ??
                            The photos on my post above are Darren's. You can link them to the forum.

Oh, and who is Jason? The forum only has a spell check not brain check

Comment

Sorry Justin, I have a Jason that works for me and I had just finished sending him email.

Yeah it was a brain fade, kinda like a brake fade i guess, working it just a little bit too hard as I am trying to get away from the office for a business trip.

Darren Sharp just emailed me saying he would join up to TYP901 as he really wants to be in the Forum.

Working already.....
                              sigpicPhil Lack
                              R-Gruppe # 367

Comment

Working...
                              X