Sydney Outlaw gathering tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sydney Outlaw gathering tonight

One for the Sydney-siders: Magnus Walker is holding an impromptu gathering for Porsche lovers tonight at 9pm under the Harbour Bridge on the Milsons Point side.

My mates flat bedding an early 911 out of there right now.

Anyone's on here?!

Apparently a lot of cars and bikes - everything from Cooper S's to Countach's, Ducati's ...

Comment

Did anyone on here go? Any photos??
      Craig Sedgman
      914/6 GT Clone Project
      996 C2.1

Comment

Yes - I went....

Light was very low and I only had phone... so not terribly good pics....

However Rob Sheeren (Autofokus911), Zen Garage and all of the usual suspects were there. MW was driving the Autohaus Group 4 so I would expect there will be pics on their social media

Check instagram too....

Interesting cars there ... although I left when Datsuns started attempting burnouts, and people started revving the ring off their cars as they left.
        Justin Reed
        aka Reedminor
        1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
        1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
        1961 356B #114700
        Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Was a friend of mine - gear linkage popped out under the gear lever.... no gears, no drive.

Sure it will be a relatively easy fix but it wasnt by the side of the road under iphone lights..... and limited tools borrowed from other participants.

JR

Originally posted by ELSPORTO View Post
          My mates flat bedding an early 911 out of there right now.

Anyone's on here?!

Apparently a lot of cars and bikes - everything from Cooper S's to Countach's, Ducati's ...
          Justin Reed
          aka Reedminor
          1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
          1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
          1961 356B #114700
          Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Sounded like a lovely car if it's the targa Zags just finished?

The guy who flat bedded it has a large collection of vintage cars and moves a lot of Porsches and prestige vehicles around for dealers and serious collectors - he moved a couple of very special vehicles to Rennsport and back.

Not sure if I'm breaking any forum rules, but if anyone needs a good Sydney based service for prestige cars, PM me.

Comment

Working...
            X