Engine 6191783

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine 6191783

I recently picked up a 901/03 engine (#6191783) belonging to a 69T ROW car. Allegedly it belongs to an Australian car...

If this is your engine, please shout out to me. I'd like to see it reunited with its correct chassis.

Shouldn't this be in the Classified with a price or if you cant spell "Charatan's,Guru's and/or Colledtor's section with POA"?
    Aus del 68 911S

Comment

I pondered whether it should be in the general forum or the classifieds.
      The nature of my post is to have it recorded on the world wide interweb so if anybody does a search for that number, it'll pop up.
      I'm not hell bent on selling it, but I'd be happy to discuss things with somebody if they have the right chassis for it.
      Price? Wouldn't have a clue! Whatever the fair market rate is, if and when the owner of the correct chassis finds me.

Moderators - put this into the classified section if it keeps people happy.

Sean - you're a cheeky man. Check your spelling mate otherwise people are going to accuse you of attending the Michel Starling Institute of 'Poor Grammer and CapiTalisation' (errors deliberately included in title)

Comment

I told you I cant spelt.
        Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Scotty, keep me in the loop on engine if you can't find the right chassis for it. I may be a buyer.
          John Forcier
          1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
          1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
          Restoration Saga
          1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

John I have a complete engine case, crankshaft, rods etc from a 69T.
            Depending how things go that might be available.

Comment

How good is Hugh's database? Could he shed light on the vehicle?

Cheers
              Adam

Comment

No it is not good enough. Tried that already
                Hugh Hodges
                1973 E
                Australian TYP 901 Register #005
                Early 911S Register #776

Comment

I have a superior vocabulary

Comment

If your selling I will shift and then you need a price

Let me know

Originally posted by SM911 View Post
                    I pondered whether it should be in the general forum or the classifieds.
                    The nature of my post is to have it recorded on the world wide interweb so if anybody does a search for that number, it'll pop up.
                    I'm not hell bent on selling it, but I'd be happy to discuss things with somebody if they have the right chassis for it.
                    Price? Wouldn't have a clue! Whatever the fair market rate is, if and when the owner of the correct chassis finds me.

Moderators - put this into the classified section if it keeps people happy.

Sean - you're a cheeky man. Check your spelling mate otherwise people are going to accuse you of attending the Michel Starling Institute of 'Poor Grammer and CapiTalisation' (errors deliberately included in title)
                    Clyde Boyer
                    TYP 901 Register Inc.
                    President
                    Early S Register Member #294

Comment

This is the dilemma Clyde - I'm shouting out to the Porsche internet world in case the owner is looking for it.
                      A 'lost & found' tag would be most appropriate category for this thread..

Comment

Sell it
                        Aus del 68 911S

Comment

Scott, some of the Forums, if I recall correctly, have such tag.

Comment

ESR lost and found thread...

How about a thread for all of the things you have come across that belong to other cars? I will start with... Original Maintence Record Book for 119123393 with records through 1974 Free to it's current keeper.

Comment

Thanks Julian - I knew there was a thread on Early S but hadn't managed to find it yet. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
                              X