Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Club Sponsor - CDD Autogear

Welcome to a new club sponsor, CDD Autogear, from Berkeley, California

Please check out Alan Louwerse's website and great products by clicking on the company logo in our website banner.

Welcome to the club Alan and we hope that having your logo on our website is beneficial for your company.
    Peter Williams #049
    Secretary TYP901
    1971 2.2T light ivory (36407-H)

So.... How many of you blokes are going to 'upgrade your obsolete fuse blocks to modern standards'?

(Somebody had to say it)

Comment

Originally posted by SM911 View Post
      So.... How many of you blokes are going to 'upgrade your obsolete fuse blocks to modern standards'?

(Somebody had to say it)
      As someone who has already done it, I can say these units are much neater. I'll certainly look at one for the 68 come wiring time...

They appear to be a straight fit (and reversal). And so much better than the original fuses.
      John Forcier
      1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
      1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
      Restoration Saga
      1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

From an engineering perspective, I like the design, but does anyone know if they come with new or accommodate the original covers?
        Bill A.

72E Sporto (still is)

Comment

Have recently purchased a fuse panel for my 68 from CDD.

A perfect fit.

Alan was interested in marketing in Australia so I passed on our Register details. He obviously followed it up.

I found him excellent to deal with and he made follow up contact several times as to how my installation went. Basically good customer service.

Like John I prefer having the blade fuses rather than the earlier type.

Apart from the blade set up the fuse panel is configured as an exact replacement.

He has replacement panels configured for all models.

Comment

It'd be great if you could also have included upgraded fuel pump relay bases
            Last edited by Michel; 13-07-16, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X