Formal apology to Ryan Curnick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Formal apology to Ryan Curnick

I've finally relented and replaced my failed clock with a change light much to Ryans suprise as he suggested it months ago. Photos to come.

Those of you 'concours elite' will demonise us 'boy racers', but I do still plan to get my clock fixed and put it back.

PS also let me thank Ryan in advance for the use of his garage.

Let me also say what a nice guy he is generally, exceptional taste in cars and all other items......

Originally posted by Andrew B View Post
    I've finally relented and replaced my failed clock with a change light much to Ryans suprise as he suggested it months ago. Photos to come.

Those of you 'concours elite' will demonise us 'boy racers', but I do still plan to get my clock fixed and put it back.

PS also let me thank Ryan in advance for the use of his garage.

Let me also say what a nice guy he is generally, exceptional taste in cars and all other items......
    "Let me also say what a nice guy he is generally, exceptional taste in cars and all other items......"

An example of how far people will go for parking in the emerald city!

Comment

You should be a playwright ??

Any other Sydney siders or Emerald City Dwellers up for a run on Sunday ??

Tony ? Nick ? Shane ?

Comment

Andrew Sorry Sunday is our for me..... Minding the kids.... ooops my wife keeps telling me its not minding the kids its called parenting!... yes you parent your children and mind others... OK darling , yes darling , how could I be so stupid!

Shane

Comment

I was thinking about heading down to Dapto hillclimb for an hour or 2...

Might stop for brekkie at Stanwell Park... the Palms or is that Poets Cafe.

John Shingleton is running in hillclimb being run by Wollongong Sporting Car Club...
          Justin Reed
          aka Reedminor
          1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
          1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
          1961 356B #114700
          Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Working...
          X