Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had me scratching my head too!!

Comment

Never said you did Sean ... Couldn't find the strike out function in edit..and the post immediately prior wasn't so editable to reflect. �� . Either way thanks everyone for the interest in the colour mocha and well wishes. Pending final payment sold
      Last edited by Michel; 12-06-16, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Doesn't make sense michel.
        Why would you modify one of my posts to say that rubbish?
        Aus del 68 911S

Comment

I don't know Sean why do the bees sip nectar...? Though Apologies if my exuberance caused causes or may cause future offence . I'll edit it if you like ����

Comment

Originally posted by Michel View Post
            I don't know Sean why do the bees sip nectar...? Though Apologies if my exuberance caused causes or may cause future offence . I'll edit it if you like ����

Michel

I am at a loss to explain why you have created this situation......you purposly and knowingly altered Sean's post to give it a whole new life and meaning.......totally unacceptable.
            Clyde Boyer
            TYP 901 Register Inc.
            President
            Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Hi Clyde I'm uncertain why given my very public and sincere apology (above ) you feel the need for further comment?

I was using a post MRAR made about another car and altered it to indicate that my SC had sold ( factual) unlike the talbot yellow SC he and 9er posted on this same thread.

Harmless In itself I had thought, evidently not. So I edited it without prompting.

Should others here on the forum be further chastened for making rude sexist pugilistic or otherwise less than playable remarks ,...

I shall endeavour to be more respectful to all n sundry whilst the wits be merry.

Cheers Michel
              Last edited by Michel; 12-06-16, 10:21 PM.

Comment

I will call you tomorrow Michel
                Clyde Boyer
                TYP 901 Register Inc.
                President
                Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Gents I'm finding this all rather odd? Though point of concern understood. What history MRAR are you preserving, Clyde what colour is the horse you ride tomorrow?

I'm mildly amused however whilst it seems Sean you can pop up here on the thread and make a terse comment 9er a wanky comment ..it's all benny hill. Though given Sunday night perhaps apt.

For the record and for those who are wondering what tea leaves are in the bottom of this cup... I made what I thought wry and somewhat banal use of a post MRAR posted here to reflect my mocha had sold. As it turns out it was just banal. Simple as that and no mal intent intended. Though as it appeared to, so I deleted the post.
                  That said how about everyone including me, zip up and let's call this thread closed.

Regards michel
                  Last edited by Michel; 13-06-16, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X