No announcement yet.

Centre Dash Speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for reference I bought the double speaker from Woodys and the modernised single speaker. IMHO the single speaker has a better sound, although we are talking relative versions of "not terribly good" but the single speaker has (again IMHO) better bass and depth across the range. I got the single speaker from Konigs Klassik Radios and in March 2017 it cost me €€72.50 euros delivered ($105.96 at the time).

Comment

And you can hear all of this difference with the car moving and the motor working?

I took mine out - there was no point having a radio / cassette / cd setup.

JR
      Justin Reed
      aka Reedminor
      1968 911L #11810329 (SOLD)
      1977 911 Carrera 3.0 #911760765
      1961 356B #114700
      Instagram: reedminor

Comment

Yes I can, not when I'm wringing it out to 7300 but certainly when I'm noodling around when I'm invariably listening to mainly news anyway. It's absolutely crap by any hi fi standard, but it's vaguely "listenable", the single bigger speaker more so than the dual little ones (IMHO). Probably find it most useful when I'm farting around with the car actually. I've got a Frankfurt upgraded to 4channel and Bluetooth, so it cd probably sound ok if I fit 4 speakers eventually, don't think it makes much difference with 1 speaker!

Comment

Working...
        X