No announcement yet.

1972 911 TE for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. That would be $337,440 registered and on the road in Australia. it does make mine seem like a "bargain".......offers anyone?

Comment

While the Canepe car is concourse as can be seen in the pics your caclulation goes to show just how crazy the price is but Canepe is renowned for that
      and you can always go down.

Clyde Boyer
      TYP 901 Register Inc.
      President
      Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Chris, the usual wishes of GLWS, but I have to say I truly love stories like this. I found myself telling my wife about your car and getting quite chirpy at the romance of it. As much as I say I don't want to be a custodian, the charm of provenance still gets me warm and fuzzy.
        As I've been deliberating selling myself, I can relate that it's not an easy decision.
        All the best for your sale.

Janyon

Comment

Originally posted by Tailhappy View Post
          Chris, the usual wishes of GLWS, but I have to say I truly love stories like this. I found myself telling my wife about your car and getting quite chirpy at the romance of it. As much as I say I don't want to be a custodian, the charm of provenance still gets me warm and fuzzy.
          As I've been deliberating selling myself, I can relate that it's not an easy decision.
          All the best for your sale.

Janyon
          Thanks Janyon.....yours looks damn nice also. I do like silver in the early cars. GLWS to you also. Chris

Comment

Good luck with sale Chris, I have seen the car at the Farm in Byron on many occasions and it looks great, however, from my own experience, the market is not as strong as previous so a sale figure is hard to determine,but at the end of the day, a good car will always sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie View Post
              Good luck with sale Chris, I have seen the car at the Farm in Byron on many occasions and it looks great, however, from my own experience, the market is not as strong as previous so a sale figure is hard to determine,but at the end of the day, a good car will always sell.
              Yes. Had a few bites from USA, but nothing too exciting.

Comment

Going......Going......Gone.

Thanks to all those who contacted me with offers and suggestions on how to sell it. Most of them were close to the final figure, and only a couple made me really laugh. Thanks.

Car has been sold and will remain in Australia. Keep an eye out for it on a road near you - but far from me

Feeling quite happy and sad at the same time. I know the new owner will do wonderful things with it, but it is just a little sad to see it go.

Enjoy.

Comment

Great news Chris.

Always sad to see it go but reassuring that someone wanted it just as much as you did.

Comment

Originally posted by David 68T View Post
                    Great news Chris.

Always sad to see it go but reassuring that someone wanted it just as much as you did.
                    Yes. It won't be at Cars and Coffee this Sunday. First time ever it will have missed it.

Comment

Chris

Good cars always sell. Looked real original. Congratulations on what looks like a pleasing result. Is it comiing down to Vic? Anyway enjoy your new interests. Nev

Comment

Originally posted by klasikcis View Post
                        Chris

Good cars always sell. Looked real original. Congratulations on what looks like a pleasing result. Is it comiing down to Vic? Anyway enjoy your new interests. Nev
                        I do believe it is headed south.....

Comment

Yes south, into my garage
                          Clyde Boyer
                          TYP 901 Register Inc.
                          President
                          Early S Register Member #294

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator View Post
                            Yes south, into my garage
                            Nice one Clyde! Good to see a nice car kept in the family.

Comment

Congrats Clyde, it looked to be a good one!
                              Mickc

65’ 912/6
                              70’ 911T coupe
                              00’ MK1 GT3 CS​

Comment

It certainly will be a good one after it is Boyered.

Comment

Working...
                                X