No announcement yet.

Wanted left side arm rest suit 71T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got a reply $595.oo form Einmelag and for anyone thining aobout pockets 1500 a set.

So i am looking for a good second hand left side armrestwith inegral door pull

Comment

Michel,

I have one. Its not the best. Someone has recovered it in vinyl at some stage, but is relatively straight. I'll post some photos. Not sure if I want to part with it. Best you take a look and let me know if your interested.

Tim

Comment

thanks timp

the rest of you are very bad

Comment

Michel,

I don't know whats under the vinyl but structurally its pretty good. The pull handle is split, but the michanics of it are fine. The hole around the pull handle is elongated.
          Attached Files

Comment

Ant the rest
            Attached Files

Comment

send you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by Michel View Post
                just got a reply $595.oo form Einmelag and for anyone thining aobout pockets 1500 a set.

So i am looking for a good second hand left side armrestwith inegral door pull
                Cheaper for the pair and his ddor pockets aren't as good as the ones for Europe uses plastic piping on some bits instead of doing it properly
                Clyde Boyer
                TYP 901 Register Inc.
                President
                Early S Register Member #294

Comment

bump still looking. trying to find a good used one to match existing condition rather than new.

cheers
                  Last edited by Michel; 16-09-11, 01:30 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I am new to the early 911 scene, but I have a pair of armrests from my 1971, 911T...but...it was originally a lhd vehicle, does that suit?
                    Adam 0409 000 792

Comment

Working...
                    X