No announcement yet.

CTS: 1973 911S Targa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must say that I am coming to love the charms of a well sorted targa and would not rule one out of my stable in the future. Distant future... I just bought the new family house and have no fun tickets left.
    John Forcier
    1969 2.7RS spec 911B(astard)
    1968 2.0S spec 911 Race Car
    Restoration Saga
    1962 CB77 P3 TT Race Bike (looking for another engine)

Comment

I have got two two convertibles and i must say driving a targa i s more pleasing as you dont get the buffeting and feel more protected and lesss exposed. As far as the price if youre buying you have to smile given theyre cheaper and if your selling dont worry because why would you sell a 901 targa!

Comment

Finally sold . . . took just over a year!!

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator View Post
          Third time they have sold that car if they get it done again...at least I am pretty sure its the same car not that many around!!!

Actually 6 cars, 4 manuals and 2 sportos.
          I was trawling this post earlier today, and wondered, out of those six cars, how many of those are still around? Given the small number and the exclusivity, my thoughts are that most will eventually surface at some point...

Comment

of the 6 (4 manual and 2 sporto) I know of 3 manual and one sporto) so 4 of the 6

the others that i dont know about are a sepia manual (maybe had a color change by now) and a silver sporto (maybe had a gearbox change by now)
            Hugh Hodges
            1973 E
            Australian TYP 901 Register #005
            Early 911S Register #776

Comment

Remember this one? It's the front page story in Octane magazine this month . . . including a piece by the English author on "how I found my dream car far away in Australia".

Sad how many of the best cars have gone overseas lately.

Comment

Working...
              X